After another successful racing season, the club’s board of directors have come to agreement on the 2017 Guideline Updates which are outlined below. For the complete guidelines list please CLICK HERE.
2017 GUIDELINE UPDATES
- Chassis: Crankshaft center line to ground to be no less than 13″ in height.
- Body: Running boards NOT permitted.
- Exhaust: Up-swept pipes NOT permitted.
- Engine: Titanium and hollow stem valves NOT permitted. Minimum valve stem diameter 11/32″. Intake manifolds must be cast aluminum or magnesium ONLY. Sheet metal/billet manifolds NOT permitted. Bolting on an intake manifold backwards thus creating a back set blower relocation NOT permitted.
- Ignition: Offset magneto drives NOT permitted.
- Transmission: Lock-up torque converters NOT permitted.
NOTE: ALL ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS. YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE AT A CLUB EVENT WITH A NEW BUILD WITHOUT RECEIVING PRIOR APPROVAL FROM THE BOARD. YOU MIGHT CONSIDER SUBMITTING YOUR BUILD OR NEW BUILD CONCEPT TO THE CLUB FOR BASIC APPROVAL BEFORE GETTING DEEPLY INTO YOUR PROJECT.
Consider sending us pictures, drawings etc. that show the way your car should look when completed. Examples can be taken from other cars that have specific things like the chop, the front end, wheel well cuts etc. that YOU would like to see on your car.
The club will continue to implement guidelines to ensure a fair and equal playing ground for all members moving forward.